Welcome to the MADE.place
MADE.place provides services to you on MADE.place, when you use any of our services; you are subject to the policies, terms, and conditions applicable to that service. We reserve the right to change any of the information on MADE.place and these terms and conditions at any time. By accessing or otherwise using made.place you are indicating your agreement to the Terms and Conditions contained herein. Please read them carefully.
Use of MADE
By using made.place you represent and warrant that you are more than 18 years of age or are visiting made.place with the permission and supervision of a parent or guardian. Subject to these Terms and Conditions, Made.place hereby grants you a limited, revocable, non-exclusive license to access and use the Made.place website on your computer or mobile device. Except as permitted in this paragraph, you may not reproduce, modify, display or otherwise make commercial use of any content from the Made.place website unless expressly permitted by Made.place. Made.place reserves the right to refuse service to any individual at its sole discretion and without limitation if it believes that a user’s conduct violates applicable laws or is otherwise harmful to Made.place
User Reviews, Photos & Comments
Anything posted or otherwise submitted to Made.place, whether on the Made.place website or via any form of social media, will be treated as public and nonproprietary. By submitting photographs, comments or other materials to Made.place, you grant Made.place a royalty-free, worldwide, perpetual, irrevocable and transferable right to use, copy, distribute, publish and modify such submissions. All such submissions shall automatically become Made.place’s sole and exclusive property. In addition, when you post photographs, reviews or comments to Made.place or on any of Made.place social media networks, you also grant us the right to use the name that you submit, if any, in connection with that submission. You further represent and warrant that you own or otherwise control all rights to any content submitted to Made.place
Intellectual Property Rights
All graphics, images and content on the Made.place website and via any form of social media belong exclusively to Made.place, or its affiliates. The use of any Made.place trademarks or service marks without Made.place’s express written consent is strictly prohibited. You may not use Made.place’s trademarks or service marks in connection with any product or service that is in any way likely to cause confusion or to disparage or discredit Made.place. In addition, you may not use any of Made.place’s trademarks or service marks in meta tags without Made.place’s explicit prior consent.
SAFE AND SECURE SHOPPING
What Personal Information Does MADE Gather About Customers?
- Information That You Provide: We receive and store any information that a customer enters on our website or gives us in any way. This information is used to enhance your experience on our website, to respond to your requests, to customize your shopping experience and to communicate with you.
- Automatic Information: Some information is received and stored automatically whenever you interact with us. "Cookies" are one example of this type of information. In Internet terms, a "cookie" is a text file that websites send to visiting computers/devices to identify the visiting computer/device. We also may use third- party website analytics tools. These tools collect information about visitor traffic on our website and mobile applications.
- Information from Other Sources: We might also receive information about you from other sources and add it to our account information. All information gathered is for the sole purpose of personalizing and improving your user experience.
How Does MADE Use Your Contact Information?
We use your contact information for the following purposes only:
- Process and deliver purchases, returns, backorders etc;
- Communicate with you and provide customer support;
- Let you know about products, promotions and events that might be of special interest to you;
If for some reason you would prefer not to receive emails from MADE simply email a request info@Made.place with the word "UNSUBSCRIBE" in the subject line. Please note that any requests to remove or update your contact information may take seven to ten working days to take effect.
How does MADE Use Your Other Customer Information?
- Customize our services and product offerings to suit your needs and interests;
- Record purchases that you have made on our website;
- Let you communicate with us through social networks and other media;
- Allow you to post comments on social networks and other media;
- Protect you against fraud and unauthorized transactions, including identifying potential unauthorized users and/or hackers;
- Comply with applicable legal requirements, industry standards and our policies.
What Choices Do I Have?
If you do not want to receive e-mail or other mail from us or if you have any questions about how your information is being used, please simply send a request to info@Made.place
Are Children Allowed to Use MADE?
MADE does not sell products for purchase by children. If you are under 18, you may use MADE only with the involvement of a parent or guardian.
Conditions of Use, Notices, and Revisions
Customers who access and use the Made.place website from outside of the Israel are responsible for complying with their local laws and regulations.
Disclaimer; Limitation of Liability; Risk of Loss
TO THE FULL EXTENT PERMISSIBLE BY APPLICABLE LAW, WE DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, NONINFRINGEMENT, TITLE, QUIET ENJOYMENT, DATA ACCURACY AND SYSTEM INTEGRATION. THIS SITE MAY INCLUDE INACCURACIES, MISTAKES OR TYPOGRAPHICAL ERRORS. WE DO NOT WARRANT THAT THE CONTENT WILL BE ERROR FREE OR UNINTERRUPTED. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, WE WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OF ANY KIND ARISING FROM THE USE OF THIS SITE, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE, EXEMPLARY, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, OUR TOTAL LIABILITY TO YOU FOR ANY DAMAGES (REGARDLESS OF THE FOUNDATION FOR THE ACTION) SHALL NOT EXCEED IN THE AGGREGATE THE AMOUNT OF FEES ACTUALLY PAID BY YOU TO US DURING THE MONTH IMMEDIATELY PRECEDING THE ACT ALLEGEDLY GIVING RISE TO OUR LIABILITY. The risk of loss and title for items purchased by you pass to you upon our delivery of the items to the carrier.
Accidents happen. In the event that a product is listed incorrectly (e.g. price or description) due to a typographical error or other mistake, we reserve the right to refuse or cancel any orders that may have been placed for such a product listed. If your credit card has already been charged for such an erroneous purchase, we shall issue a credit to your card for the full amount of the charge.
This site may contain links to other sites on the Internet that are owned and operated by third parties. You acknowledge that we are not responsible for the operation of or content located on or through any such site.
Made.place deeply respects the intellectual property of others. Please contact info@Made.place if you believe that any content on Made.place constitutes an infringement of your copyrights.
Applicable Law; Disputes; Remedies
MADE/ Michal Meshorer
Attn: Returns & Exchanges
Tel Aviv, Israel